lundi 8 décembre 2008

What do the French eat for Christmas dinner?

A little bit of foie gras and next to it a little bit of salmon.
A bit of goose with stuffing and chestnuts.
A large selection of cheeses.
To finish the dinner, a chocolate Buche.

I like very much Champagne and during the meal I will drink a bit of red wine with the cheese.
Then either Cognac or liquor, and then I think that will be enough.
By: Marie

For Christmas Eve, the table is covered with a red tablecloth with a lot of candles. At first we drink Champagne with canapés.
Next, we eat oysters and prawns.
Then we savour foie gras with onion marmalade.

After, we eat turkey with mashed potatoes and green beans, cheese and salad.

At midnight, the Yule log comes to the table.

By: Solange

6 commentaires:

Edilberto a dit…

It looks good and I would like to try it some day.

victor a dit…

I think that goose sounds really good. I would like to try it one day. Also I think the choclate buche sound good too.

BeatrizG a dit…

Looks better than what I eat unless is my favorite food,terriyaki chiken.But seriously i would like to eat it.

Alex P, p3, SoCal USA a dit…

I think i tryd som salman be befor at sam resterant it was pretty god food I hope you have a nice cristmas. at cristmas we decarit a tree to geather we eat tearqea wheat smaspotato.

Ramon, p4, SoCal, USA a dit…

I think the goose sounds really great. I also think the red wine taste good. I never tasted wine. Sound like a great meal.

Larissa Ilina a dit…

My name is Nastaya. In Russia Christmas is not so popular as New Year's Day. On this day we usually get together.We make traditional dishes such as roast chicken or roast duck. We also prepare different salads and tasty things.
Some families prepare goose.