jeudi 4 décembre 2008

Christmas Cards


Here we are with our cards! We hope you enjoy them! We certainly enjoyed making them for you!!!
From, Mathilde and Anaïs

10 commentaires:

Reyna p3 SoCAL USA a dit…

Hi my name is Reyna, and I like the way you two decorate the Christmas cards I think that they look pretty cool. I guess all of you guys took your time to done it cool.

BETSY_SIXTOS a dit…

Hey friends well im glad you guys liked the Christmas cards becouse we put a lot of effort doing them. :)

Maria S.p4 Cal USA a dit…

Hi, hey your cards look very pretty and you probably took your time :] I was woundering what you use to make those cards

Jessica Be p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hi my name is Jessica ,I liked your cards they look reaaly nice.

MyVoice a dit…

Thanks for the comments...this is Jennifer, their teacher....we are glad you like the cards...have you received our envelope yet???

Janet P. p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hi my name is Janet. I think that you guys did a really good job on working with your christmas cards. How long did it took you to finish one card?

Evelyn R, p2, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hello friends well it seems you guys enjoyed doing the chrismas cards.We have fun as well we really wanted for it to come out prefect.

Antelmo p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hi my name is Antelmo and I like how you guys made the cards.

gabyr p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey friends well I see you enjoyed our christmas cards . We work on it a lot and we put a lot of effort in them. bye :]

Desiree G. santa ana socal a dit…

Hello my name is Desiree and I just wanted to say tanks alot for the cards you made. They were very pretty and it looks like you put alot of time into them and thats why they look so great. So thanks for the cards they were very nice