lundi 1 décembre 2008

Maud


My name is Maud. I'm 18 years old. I live in Brunoy in France. I live with my family: my mother, my father, and my brother who is 21 years old. I go to school in Athis-Mons, and I am in Terminale (the last year of High School). My favorite subjects in school are biology, sport, and child sociology. I am going to be a child educator because I think that the evolution of children is very important. My favorite activities are going to the cinema, playing sports (I swim and run), and going out with my friends. I listen to R 'n' B, dance hall, ragga, zouk, and techno. I don't play computer games; I use my computer for msn or internet. I like eating pâte, couscous, and blanquette de veau (a French dish with veal and cream).

3 commentaires:

Richard M. p2 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey, how are you doing? Well I am Richard From Santa Ana Southern California. I wonder how are the schools over their, their probably are not much alike to ours? Haha its kinda wierd starting up with a wierd question but at least i started a conversation...rite? Hahaha.

GermanP per.2 SoCal USA a dit…

Hi, how are things? If your wondering who i am my name is German Perez and I live in Santa Ana. iDo you play cetain sports like soccer, footbal, or baseball?

gabyr p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey Maud ,My name is Gabby well I was wondering what do you plane to do after getting out of high school?So are you gona become a teacher so that you could help kids?Well hope you reply soon.