lundi 15 décembre 2008

Christmas At My House by Guillaume


For Christmas, my family and I are not going anywhere. I am going to celebrate with my family and grandparents. I don't know what we are going to eat. I am going to give a DVD "Apocalypse Snow" to my father and a book to my mother. I am going to receive a new waveboard. I am going to decorate a little.

My most memorable
Christmas was when I celebrated with my entire family at my cousin's house and we ate a big raclette!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Guillaume, I think it's nice that your going to celebrate Christmas with your family and your grandparents. What is a raclette? I also celebrated Christmas with my family but we weren't able to give each other many gifts this year. We just stayed home cherishing the love we have for one another.