jeudi 11 décembre 2008

More About Ariel


In sport I like to play tennis, rugby, football, ping-pong, etc.
In class I have always almost the best grades because I work very hard.
I used to live in Hong Kong for two years. I liked living there because there are lots of trees, I had many friends, and we lived in a very safe place where we could play without our parents.
Bye

3 commentaires:

Maria M, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hi! Ariel, my name is Maria; I like how you spent time in Hong Kong without your parents for 2 years, it must be very cool playing with your friends on your own and I think that being without your parents for a little while is good for us because we have to be able to see the world on our own, right Ariel, I mean like having more interest in the world than ever. In my school tennis is called “Defender” and has different rules like letting the ball bounce as many times we want because it was invented by students from last year. My favorite sports that I like is soccer because it is fun when we chase the ball to make as many goal we want, basketball is my other favorite sport because we pick our own teams and it is funny how we girls, who like basketball, jump to get the ball and the then the boys start to laugh at us but I don’t complain I’m not a person who complains or give trouble to anyone so don’t worry I won’t give you to much trouble. I wonder what kind of subjects you have, what’s your favorite subject at school? Mine is Math because you have to do a lot of problems and know formulas for the problems so we can solve them.

MyVoice a dit…

Hello Maria,
Actually Ariel wasn't in Hong Kong by himself. His parents and his little sister, Tabatha, were with him. What he meant was that in the apartment buildings where he lived it was very safe for him to play with his friends without his parents being around.
Just thought I would let you know.

Merry Christmas,
Jennifer MEURET
(Ariel's teacher)

MyVoice a dit…

Hi, my favorite subject at school is math, just like you. It is my favorite subject because I like everything about math.
My least favorite subject is History because the teacher is not good and this is not the best subject subject in the school.
Actually, I lived in Hong Kong with my family.
I think that Defender sounds very interesting because even if we aren't very good we can still play and have fun. This is different than tennis in France because the ball can just bounce one time on the ground before hitting it.
Bye Bye,
ARIEL