jeudi 4 décembre 2008

Anaïs


About Me:
My name is Anaïs. I am 13 years old. I live in Brunoy, near Paris. I am an only child. I have one dog and two cats; I love animals. I have a boyfriend, but I don't have a best friend. My favorite music is rock and my favorite color is black. I play the flute and the piano. I play sports: horse riding, gymnastics, swimming, tennis, and dancing. I have msn and a blog.


My Typical School Day:
I wake up at 7:30 am, get dressed, eat breakfast and to to school at 8:15 am. I get to school at 8:20, just before school starts at 8:25 am. I have four classes: History, Spanish, French, and Biology. After 3 classes we have lunch. We have 1.5 hours for lunch. After lunch, we have 3 more classes and then it's time to go home at 5 pm. When I get home I have a snack and do my homework, and then usually watch TV until we have dinner at 7:30 pm. After dinner, I finish my homework, use the computer and then I go to bed at 9:30 pm.

4 commentaires:

luis solano,per3,socal,usa a dit…

Hello Anais I relly appreciate that you and your friend have made us cards.and Ireally like that you have 1.5 hours of lunch Ihope we have that too.

how long are your school classes?

we have lunch at school too but it last only 30 minutes and we get out of school at 3:00 pm so get home at 4:00.

Anonyme a dit…

Hey Anais is cool the you are the only child i'm the only child too. I hope the we have 1.5 hours of lunch like you do but we only get 40 minutes. I also hope we can be like you guys have 4 classes go eat and come back later to finish school but is not like that rite here on C.A.

Hey how long is each class the you take?
Our class are alest a hour and we get 7 minutes to go to the next period.
Do you have all your class in the same room oh in different one?
Are they are the same teachers?

Janet P. p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey my name is Janet, I am reall exited because you are doing christmas cards for us. My favorite spor is volleyball. How long do you hava till you get to ur next class?

Maria M, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hey Anais, my name is Maria Martinez and I like to say that I like animals too. My favorite animal is an animal under water, is a dolphin because they have a sense of humor that I like about them dolphins. They are also the protectors of the ocean and kick out the sharks away from sea animals because they care for the sea animals expect for some animals that are dangerous like an x-ray or some other sea animal in the ocean.. my favorite color is blue because it resembles the sky, the ocean and the night sky at night. I can’t believe that you have a dog and 2 cats at home, my mom doesn’t like animals because she thinks that they are dangerous and the funny part is that she’s afraid of the ocean because she think that there are sharks in the water that might eat her. I like your thought about having favorite animals because I like cats and dogs but if I have them someday they might make a mess because cats and dogs don’t hang out with each other. How do you keep your pets apart from each other, does the dog chase the cat around your house? By the way I’m 14 years old and I look forward to know more about you and school.