jeudi 4 décembre 2008

Mathilde


About me:
Hello, my name is Mathilde. I 'm twelve. I live in Brunoy, which is a suburb of Paris. I have one big brother, he's eighteen and one little sister, she's ten. I like animals and I prefer dogs and horses. My favorite color is blue and my favorite music is soul music. I like school and my favorite subject is French. I don't know the profession that I want to have. I have got MSN. I have a lot of friends and I have got one best friend, Audrey.

My typical school day:
In the morning, I wake up at 7:30 am. I have my breakfast and I get dressed. Then I go to school at 8:10 am; my school starts at 8:25 am. In the morning, I have four classes and then I go home. At home I eat my lunch. After, I go back to school and I have three more classes. School finishes at 5:00 pm. After school I eat my snack and I do my homework. Then I watch the TV or I read. We have dinner at 8:00 pm. After dinner I watch the TV and I go to bed at 10:00 pm.

My neighborhood / my school:
My neighborhood is calm, but can be a bit restless, especially when there is a party. My school is big. In the school there are a lot of students and a lot of professeurs. My friends and I sometimes go the bakery for lunch to buy paninis; it's great! In my school , there is a very big yard for recess; it's good! We have school in the morning and in the afternoon, but on Wednesday I only have school in the morning. In the afternoon, I can play with my friends. I like my neighborhood.

3 commentaires:

Janet P. p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey my name is Janet. I think that your school is cool because you have 1.5 hours of lunch, we only have like around 30-40 minutes of lunch. When you go home for lunch what time do you go back to school?

Maria S.p4 Cal USA a dit…

Hi my name is Maria and i liked your blog, its cool because it seems cool wel I have to go to sleep at 9 pm because I wake up at 6:30 am our school starts at 8:10 am we only have a lunch break of 20-35 minutes. We only have 7 classes but we dont go home to eat lunch we have to eat here so we can keep our classes school ends at 3 pm. What kind of classes do you have?
Well it was nice reading your blog, well I hope you reply back soon. Bye

gabyr p4 SoCal USA a dit…

hey Mathilde well my name is gabby well I think its cool that you guys could o out of school for lunch.At lunch we eat in the school and they only give us 40 to 45 minutes I think .what is your favorite subjest in your school? Well bye.