jeudi 4 décembre 2008

Pauline



My name is Pauline. I am 14 years old. I live in Yerres, not far from Paris. I have got one sister, she is 19 years old. I don't like animals. I have not got a boyfriend. My favorite music is American R'n'B. My bestfriends are Léa and Juliette. Everyone calls us 'Feliz'. I don't like school because I have to wake up early. I have got MSN and a blog. I want to be a fashion photographer.

20 commentaires:

Janet P. p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey my name is Janet, I have 14 years old.I think that it would be cool if you actually become a fashion photographer. Hopefully it would come true!

Evelyn R, p2, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hello there Pauline my name is Evelyn im 14 years as well.But about to be 15 already.I live in SantaAna South California.I think it's good that you dont have a boyfriend yetI dont got onr either.I think it's great that you want to be a fashion photographer. Well what got you in to being a fashion photographer?Well im looking foward on knowing more about you.

CHRiSTiaN G", PeRioD 2, SoCaL, uSa a dit…

Wats up im chirstian, im also 14 years old. Thats pretty cool that you want to become a fashion photographer. I like that your black and white picture,I think its amazing. hopefully your dream does come true, if you do become a fashion photographer, ill be looking foward to seeing your pictures, we have alot in common from what i read. =] well hope to her from you again!

Edilberto a dit…

Hi my name is Edilberto.I'm 14 years old to.That's pretty cool that you want to become a fashion photographer.I hope that your dream actually comes true.I like your picture with your friend's.You all look pretty in the picture.I'm forward to hearing more about you.:D

victor a dit…

hi my name is victor.I am 14 years old.I think it is great that you want to be a fashion photographer. what got you liking taking pictures.well I am looking forward to know more about you.

Neftali p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey Pauline my name is Neftali.
It looks intrestine what you are doing. How is france is it a nice intresting place to be their. Well i live in Santa Ana. Santa Ana is a really nice place to live in. Well i just wanted to say hi. Well we say here whats up.

yadira p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey Pauline it's me Yadira remember me. Well I already read your blog and saw your pictures you look pretty. So at what time do you wake up to go to school?

Jessica Be p4 SoCal USA a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Maria S.p4 Cal USA a dit…

Hi there Pauline, my name is Maria I am 15 years old, I have two brothers one is 17 and the other is 6 I also have a sister she is 4- but almos 5, hey what kinds of games does your class play? I have been in the United States since i was 5 years so if you calculate i have about 10 years. well it was cool talking to you I hope you reply back soon I will be waiting. Bye.

Alex P, p3, SoCal USA a dit…

MY NAME IS ALEX i am 15 yers old what d0 you and your best friends like to do when you have spear time? when i am wheat my friend i like to have a god time we go to the beach and afther we go to eat

bRiSELDA C, P4, SOCAL USA a dit…

Hey Pauline my name is Briselda, Im also 14 yrs old. It must hurt walking through those tall leaves. It looks like all 3 of you girls are having alot of fun walking through there.

.kiMbERlY.Pd.4 SOCAl,USA a dit…

Hey Pauline,
My name is Kimberlyn, I really love your black and white picture... It's awesome!!! :] Well it's really cool that you want to be a fashion photographer i want to do that when I grow up too :] Well Bye!!! :]

yanet p3 soCal USA a dit…

Well hey is nice to meet you its nice that you like photography and hope that your dreams come true with the photography your also good at taking pictures. :]

Jessica Be p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hi my name is Jessica.I live in Santa Ana C.A,I like animals and mostly puppies.I do like school and I like waking up early.thats really cool that you want to be a Fashion Photographer.

Sergio p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey my name is Sergio.I am 15 years old.I think that it well be cool that you become a fashion photographer,By the way you and your friends look pretty.I'm lookin forward to know more about you.

Dari p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey my name is dari and i am not 14 i am 15. Im looking forward to seeing your picture on a big worldwide magazine or a photography book. Well hope your dreams come true and have a great time taking pictures

Ana V.SoCal,USA a dit…

Hey Pauline
My name is Ana I know how you feel about waking up in the morning I hate it too!!!!
Who is your favorite R'n'B singer??
I hope that one day you do become a fashion photographer!!

Guadalupe, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hey my name is Guadalupe I like to play sports in school I would like to know more about you like what kind of food you like or if you like to play sonething in school,like me Ilike to play sports I know you will say what kind of sports do I like?. I like all kind of sports.

gabyr p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey their Pauline well I think being a photographer could be a fun job . I want to be a nurse for sure . Well hope your dream of becoming a photographer comes true. Bye.

George M. Per.3 SoCal,USA a dit…

Hey Pauline my name is George and Im 14 years old & I live in Santa Ana,CA. Its really great that you dont live far from Paris beacuse I heard that its really fun over there. Someday I might go to Paris & maybe I might see you over there. Hopefully you write back so we can know more about us.