mardi 2 décembre 2008

Florine


About me:
My name is Florine. I live in Yerres. Yerres is 20 kilometers from Paris, in France. I'm 16 years old. I have got one sister. Her name is Adelie. She is 13 years old. My favorite sport is horse riding. I love horses and I hate spiders. I have 13 little fish.


My neighborhood:

My neighbors are all nice except one of them. Some of my neighbors have dogs or cats. Sometimes the cats go to eat at our neighbor's house or they come to eat at my house. Their is a cat in my neighborhood who is very nice, but he comes to poop in my garden. This is not very good. Even if all the neighbors get along good, we do not play together. I have neighbors who are very "funny" because they take the garbage cans of other neighbors.


If I were President:
If I were President I would like to change the world. I would shrink all the criminals so they could not murder anyone. I would like people to ride horses to the shops. I would like people to fly like birds. I would steal all the books for school and make a big fire with them. I would like to have a lot of horses and a big house. I would transform people into animals. I would like rain to be sweet or chocolate. I would have robot cleaners in order not to do the housework.

3 commentaires:

Erik, p2,socal ,usa a dit…

hey Florine my name is Erik Acevedo, i live in Southern Califronia. My favorite sport is football because i like it when i get to hit people. i like dogs and hate insects. Well my nieghborhood is okay because theres some good things in it. I would get rid of criminals to because they are the worst thing in the city and aroundthe world, but how would you do that?

Anonyme a dit…

Hey Florine my name is Alejandra, I live in Santa Ana CA. My favorite sport is soccer. Well I live on a neighborhood where there are alot of cats and I hate the they poop on the garden. I hate cats but I love dogs.

Evy a dit…

Hello, my name is Evelyn C. What kind of fish do you have? Well, I know how it feels when your neighbor’s cat comes an poops in your garden since my neighbor’s cat always comes to my garden and poops. Why do you hate spiders? Spiders are harmless if you don't do anything to it.