jeudi 11 décembre 2008

School Life in France by Jean David


In response to the questions from Santa Ana:
School begins at 8:30 am and finishes at 5 pm. My schedule changes everyday, for example: on Monday I've got math and history and sport, then I have 1.5 hours for lunch, and after lunch I've got two classes each 1.5 hours of science and physics. After school I play Tennis from 6-7pm. On Tuesday, I've got History then French, it depends on the week, or French and then History. After I've got Math and English, and after lunch. After lunch I've got Spanish, History, and 1 hour of free time. During free-time I usually stay in the students room and listen to music or play games or watch TV. After I take the bus home. I get home at 5:45. On Wednesday I have Math, History, and at 10:20-10:35 I have a little break. After I have and two hours of French. Then I have 35 minutes to have lunch and after I have Spanish, Physics, and a 1-hour break. Then I have music for two hours, which is an option that not all students take. I play the violin with my friends. I go home at 7pm. Thursday and Friday is similar to Monday and Tuesday, but my classes aren't in the same order. Thursday after school I go English class at MyVoice, and then I go to solfege for 1 hour, where I learn how to read music. Then I sleep. On Friday I've got 1.25 hours of tennis, it finishes at 10pm. On the weekend I've go 1 hour of Violin lesson next to my house, and 3 hours of golf. And that's all!!!!!!!!!
My favorite Chili Peppers song is Snow (Hey oh). My favorite AC DC song is Big Gun.
Bye for now,
Jean David

Aucun commentaire: