lundi 1 décembre 2008

Guillaume


About me:
My name is Guillaume. I am 16 years old and I am in premiere S (High School). I live with my family in Brunoy. Brunoy is quiet. I like listening to music: rock and raggae. I like going out with my friends and skateboarding too. I love going out at night.

About Brunoy:
Brunoy is a town that doesn't move. The average age is 40 years old. Brunoy is a quiet town. The night is calm because their aren't gangsters. In the town people write on the walls. There are people who listen to loud music. There are not many people who invite friends or neighbors to BBQ parties.

If I were President:
If I were President....
I would build a monument of me.
I would buy an island for a week.
I would buy a plane and a big limousine.
I would buy a space shuttle.

10 commentaires:

Nadia p3 SoCal USA a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
BETSY_SIXTOS a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Nadia p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey Guillaume, my name is Nadia and I'm 14 years old. Brunoy sounds like a peaceful place to live beacause over here in Santa Ana there is alot of restless people. Where do you like to go when you are out at night? Do you go to the movies or any parties? I always go out at night with my friends. We go to parties and dance or go to the movies and have fun. I also like listening to rock my favorite band is Metallica. I also like to listen to house,techno,funk,and hip hop. :)

Maria S.p4 Cal USA a dit…

Hi there the names Maria, I was reading your inf. and well it sounds interesting because you go out on nights, not that i dont go on nights its just that theres alot of things I have to do like take care of my brothers, do the food for my hole family because my mom works and she gets home realy tire. Hey i know every one is probably asking this but where do you go on night? What kind of parties do you go to or make? What kind of food is there at your place. Have you tasted pizza or hambugers? Well I have to go talk to you wen you reply. Bye

yanet p3 soCal USA a dit…

Well hey Guillaume my name is Yanet im 15 years old. Brunoy sounds really nice not sooo good about the writing on the walls but yeah. You seem like a really nice person. So yeah what is your favorite sport??? My favorite sport is soccer. I like playing it alot. So I hope to here from you again. ;]]

gabyr p4 SoCal USA a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
BETSY_SIXTOS a dit…

Hey Guillaume, my name is Betsy I’m 15 years old, well it seems like Brunoy is a great place to leave on but also to quiet. So what kind of places do you like going out to?? I like going out to parties, movies, and I also like listening to music although I like Mexican music, hip hop, but I don’t really listening to rock music. Well I think your eyes are really cute :) well im looking forward to talk to you :]

heidy a dit…

Hello Guillaume,my name is Heidy and im 14 years old.Well Brunoy sounds like a quiet,peaceful place to live.Here in Santa Ana there is alot of noise,its rarely quiet.So where do you like to go when you are out at night?Do you go to any parties?I like hearing all kinds of music.So wath do u like doing when you hang out with your friends?Well when im with my friends we usually go to the movies,go partying or we simply just go out to eat.Well i would like hearing from you soon.=]

Desiree G. santa ana socal a dit…

Hello Guillaume my name is Desiree and Brunoy sound like a realaxing place to live because it's so calm and quiet. Where do you go when you go out with your friends and what type of things do you do for fun. For me I like to go to the movies with friends and stay out late. I think if you were to come to Santa Ana you would have alot of fun because there's alwayse something to do here.

Evy a dit…

Hello, my name is Evelyn C. What's your favorite rock band? Well, I have so many favorite rock bands, like Panda that’s a Spanish rock band, they are awesome!! Oh, its cool you listen to reggae, I really don't listen to reggae but I like some songs from Bob Marley