mardi 2 décembre 2008

Ameline


About Me:
My name is Ameline. I'm 16 years old. I live in Yerres, near Paris, in France. I have a sister, she is 13 and her name is Typhaine. I have two dogs and five mice. My dogs names are Ono and Titou. I do synchronised swimming 7 hours a week. I have been doing this sport for 10 years.

About Paris:

I live near Paris, the capital city of France. In Paris you can see a lot of monuments and museums. For example, you can visit the Eiffel Tower, the symbol of France, or "le Louvre", a big museum where you can see "la jaconde". On the river, "le Seine", you can take a boat. It is very beautiful and romantic. There are a lot of good restaurants. I like this city because there are a lot of things that you can visit, and a lot of things to do.

If I were President:
If I were President I would decrease the work time and increase the free time. I would help the poor and abused children. I would stop the trafficing of pets. I would stop pollution and protect the Amazonian forest. I would make two Christmases to have more presents.

7 commentaires:

Nadia p3 SoCal USA a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Maria M, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hey Ameline, my name is Maria Martinez and I’m 14 years old. I like animals too but my favorite animal of the Amazon forest that is a Toucan because they are brightly marked and have large, colorful bills. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother that I like to play with when I don’t have anything better to do at home. As you notice my brother is the only boy at our family but I like them the same way as I love my parents. I have notice that Paris, France is considered by many to be the most beautiful city in the world and I love seeing the Eiffel Tower at Paris. I’m sure that if you were President you could change our lives and I agree with you by helping the poor people who are in need of help and also by helping the abused children to find a better life. If you were President, would you stop the wars between and how would you stop the pollution to protect the Amazonian forest?

Hang,p2,SoCal USA a dit…

That's very cute. If I were your assitance for president I would help spread your words to inspire our followers and bring your dream alive. Only if you were president.I love animals and I think I should mention the shelters they live in when they are abandoned.They are flithy and poor grooming standards so I would consider that we help them after the abused foster kids.
What is your favorite animal?

Erik, p2,socal ,usa a dit…

hey Ameline, im Erik Acevedo and im 14 years old. i like animals too, my favorite animal is a dog. I got a twin brother and 2 sisters. i usally get along with my orther but at times he fight alot. If you were a president i would agree with you because you would help the poor and help the abused children because they need better lifes. Also because you would stop wars and protect the forest you really like. I would like to know how would you stp the wars and protect the forest you like.

gabyr p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey Ameline well my name is Gabby well do you still plane to be swimming teacher when you get out of high school.Well thats nice that you have a favorite sport. Well bye.

Guadalupe, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hey Ameline my name is Lupe Cortez I i'm 15 years old. my favorite animals are dog's bacuase I think that they take care of you and bacuase they are nice to have dog's. Hey Ameline you are lucky bacuase you have a dog and we can have a dog in our house that is why you are lucky to have such a cute pets in your house.Hey Ameline went did you started to like to swim the school our is it in your tradition of your familyour is it only you our your sister's to?

Reyna p3 SoCAL USA a dit…

Hi Ameline, my name is Reyna Cristobal and I’m 15th years old. I have two sisters one is 13 and the other one is 20. As I read about you I can see that you like a lot animals. I like about what you would do if you were president. The most important thing I like is that you would help the poor and abused children. I think is that in this time they need a lot of help from us. Also, I like that you would stop pollution and protect the Amazonian forest that’s good too, but how would you that can you explain me that. Have you go to the “le Seine”??
If I were to live their, I would like to visit that place.
=>