lundi 1 décembre 2008

Mathilde
















About Me:

My name is Mathilde. I am 18. I live in Brunoy, near Paris. This year I will take a very important exam, the BAC, and I hope I pass it so I can get my high school diploma. I live iwth my parents and my two sisters. I haven't any pets, but in France a lot of people have a cat or dog. I like listening to music and dancing. I appreciate going to the cinema and to the museaum. I like seeing my friends.

About My Neighborhood:
I live in a small town, Brunoy. I have lived here for 15 years. My house is situated in a calm street. All the houses look the same, but each one is unique and each house ahs a story. By politeness, the neighbors say hello to each other, but nobody knows their neighbors.
My neighborhood is really calm: no noises, no problems...Each family lives their life.

If I Were President:
If I were President of the world...
I would stop war because it's terrible and peace is important.
I would help the needy people.
I would be fair.
I would be a person like any other.
But I would also buy a sports car and have a lot of shoes!

3 commentaires:

yanet p3 soCal USA a dit…

Well hey my name is Yanet and i just wanted to now that wat is the "BAC"?????? :]]

Desiree G. santa ana socal a dit…

Hello Mathilde my name is Desiree and I hope you pass your BAC. I think if you really try hard you'll pass the test like you want to.

gabyr p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey Mathilde well what do you plane to do after you done with high school? I hope you pass the "BAC" test.Well Bye