mercredi 3 décembre 2008

Jean David


Hello,
My name is Jean David and I'm 15. I live in Marolles, a small town close to Paris, and my favorite subject is school is Math. I have played the violin for 11 years and I love to read. My favorite food is chicken and french fries. I enjoy watching films and I have seen all the James Bond. My favorite music groups are AC DC and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

If I were President:
If I were President, I would like everyone to be happy. I would create a "special" national day when all the public prices of activities would be 50% cheaper than usual. If I were President, I would have a limousine. If I were President, I wouldn't like to be on all the French television channels and newspapers. I'd like all the people in France to learn to read and write. I would make cars which make to much noise and CO2 illegal. I woule make the price of the Paris museums cheaper. I would create a train tunnel, like the Eurostar, but between the USA and France! I would create more towns in the middle of France. I'd destroy all the buildings which are not typically French. I would help people in need and wouldn't to to any wars. The houses would be less expensive. I would visit all of France's departments to know everyone! And most important: I'd be a GOOD President!

10 commentaires:

Maria M, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hey Jean, my name is Maria Martinez and I like to say that my favorite subject at school is Math as well. Math is my favorite subject at school because all my life I always wanted to learn about math also because it keeps my mind concentrated in math only and I forget about everything that happens outside my classroom. I think that if you were President everything would be different and everybody didn’t have to worry about war between citizens and would live in peace. I think that building a train tunnel between the USA and France would be great because that way we would be able to visit each other better. If I were President I would help people who are in need of anything and I think that I would also decrease the price of cars so everybody would have a car for any occasion. By the way I’m 14 years old and I like to watch horror, funny and mysterious movies but my favorite movie is Titanic because it is based on a true story. I would like to know about your school and at what time do you get of school? Here at Valley High School we enter at 8:15 in the morning until 3:00 “o” clock afternoon.

Hang,p2,SoCal USA a dit…

wow,
that was a very touching story about if you were president. you sound like a cool person.
what is your favorite song from the red hot chile peppers? i adore them!

Cynthia G. p.2 SoCal,USA a dit…

Hey Jean, my name is Cynthia Gonzalez and i kinda like math but not really.Well my favorite subject is biology because we get to learn about interesting things. I think you would be a very good president because you wouldn't take your country to war, and because you would help people out.I would like to know what you guys do at your school!

Evy a dit…

Thats cool you live near Paris. Do you go to Paris in your spare time?
What kind of AC DC songs you like? oh thats good you like math since math is importent in life.

Erik, p2,socal ,usa a dit…

Sup Jean my name is Erik Acevedo.im 14 years old and i go to school in southern california. My favorite sumbject in school is math too!If you were a president i think the people would like you because u wont allow wars to happen between your country.I would do the same if i were a predisent.i would not just decrease the price fomr cars but decrease the price from everything that is sold in the United States.Anyways i would like to know how you guys do in school.

heidy a dit…

Hello,my name is Heidy and im 14 years old.Well i like hearing music but i usually listen to Taylor Swift,i love her music.Well if you where president i would vote for you.So whats your favorite song from the red hot chile peppers?Its really cool that you live near paris,so do u go there on your spare time?Well i would love to hear from you soon.

Nancy p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hello Jean, my nanme is Nancy is 14 years old im going to be 15 soon on December 20. Well I love eating fries too, I love to go shopping, my favorite subject is P.E. or physical education I love to run and play sports although im not good at any, I love to dance and go to parties. I like every type of music except rock I haven't heard the kind of music that you like but I'll keep it on mind to listen to them. Well if you ant to keep on talking to me just post a comment.

Reyna p3 SoCAL USA a dit…

Hi Jean, my name is Reyna. Well I like math too. That's my favorite subject in school. Well I wounder what song you like about AC DC?, and also about red hot chile peppers? I would like to know if u have any sisters or brothers? and if you know every part of Paris or if you know placeses from their.

Guadalupe, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hey Jean my name is Lupe Cortez I wonder what kind of song is that? Ireally want to know more about what does song mean or are like kind of the new music in your little town. Hey I really like to learnd more about math bacuase I have a difficult in math bacuase it is not my kind of subject that is easy to do so Iwould like to talk more about math or your self to. Hey Jean do you know how we readyour name in us like this John.Hey you are lucky to have the name bacuase all of my friends want to have the name they say we really would like to have the name.Jean have you taste pizza with red hot chle peppers? Hey you will really like that bacuase is the mexican tradition to eat red hot chile peppers in or food tradition or our pizza toyou will like to try it only one time so you could know how these it taste.

omar v. per.4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hi Jean my name is Omar and im 14 years old. I also like the band Red Hot Chili Peppers too. The first time I heard them;I was playing a game called Guitar Hero 3.The name of the song is Suck My Kiss. My favorite song is Heyho "Snow". Please coment back.