mercredi 3 décembre 2008

Ariel


Hello,
My name is Ariel. I am 11 years old and I live in Brunoy in France. I go to school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I start school at 8:30 am and I finish school at 4:30 pm. I learn German, French, Maths, Geography and History. I do sport and catechism. I like going to my friend's house and playing the Wii. We also play football and play with his dog.

4 commentaires:

Janet P. p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey my name is Janet, I am 14 years old. My favorite subjects are Math and Science. I think that it would be fun learning different kinds of langueges like you do like German and French.

Guadalupe, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hey my name is Guadalupe and am 15 years old I really like to learnd more about you I will like to learnd German and French,I like to play sport's and I would like to know more about you,and have fun with you and your friend's.

giovanna p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hi Ariel my name is giovanna I am 14 years old. I love to learn about other countries learn new language. I also like to play sports all kind I play water polo with many of my friends and have lots of fun. I would like to now if you like meeting new friends and spending time with them.

Evy a dit…

That’s cool you like to play with the Wii, I also like playing Wii. Playing Wii is awesome because you can play with all your friends and you can move. You don’t have to be sitting down you can be standing and you have to move. What’s you favorite game?