dimanche 7 décembre 2008

Christmas in France


For Christmas my family will come to my house. We will decorate the house with stockings and Christmas lights. After, we will decorate the Christmas tree, and then we will do a manger. On Christmas night we will have a Christmas dinner with my parents, my sister, my grandparents, my aunt, and my cousins. For the Christmas dinner we will have a lot of food to eat and for dessert, we will have a Yule Log. At midnight all the family will open presents.
By: Ameline


My Typical Christmas:

For Christmas I don't decorate my house outside, but I do decorate my house inside. I give presents the 25th of December. I don't wear special clothes. I eat Foie Gras. I stay at home for Christmas. On Christmas Eve, I eat with my family and after me and my family open our presents. By: Florine

3 commentaires:

Larissa Ilina a dit…

Dear friends! Thank you so much for your wonderful Christmas cards!
My students enjoyed them greatly. You can see some photos on our Blog - the moment of receiving the cards.

The teacher of English
Larissa Ilina

Richard M. p2 SoCal USA a dit…

To Amile.

Hey, Christmas is not so different in France. I just have to questions for you, whats a mager and whats a Yule Log??

MyVoice a dit…

Hello,
A manger is the Creche where baby Jesus was born.
A Yule Log is the traditional Christmas cake that looks like a log of wood.