mercredi 3 décembre 2008

Tabatha


My name is Tabatha. I am 8 years old. I live in Brunoy, France. I have one brother. My favorite subjects in school are math and art. My favorite sport is dance. My favorite food is chocolate. My favorite animal is a cat. My favorite place is St. Maxime. I like animals. I like reading. I don't like school. I don't like fruit. When I grow up, I would like to be a vet. I think learning English is goooood!

6 commentaires:

Evelyn R, p2, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hello Tabatha, my name is Evelyn im 14 years old.Woow you are only 8 years old you should not hate school.School is really fun just try to get along with every single teacher you have.Well are you the youngest in your English class.Well in looking foward to know you more.

Jessica L, p4, SoCal, USA a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Jessica L, p4, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hey Tabatha,My name is Jessica im 14 years old.I do agree with my friend here Evelyn you should like school,school is really fun.Why is your favorite place St. Maxime?What is there so exciting of that place?Is it where you hang around with your friends?Why would you like to be a vet?Did you want to be a vet since you were little?Im looking forward on knowing you more :).

Janet P. p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey my name is Janet, I am 14 years old. Thats so cute that you want to be a vet when you grow up. Why do you want to be a vet? and Why is St. Maxime your favorite place? What special things do it have that you like?

giovanna p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hi Tabtha my name is giovanna I am 14 years old. I love chocolate alot since i was small. I do like school because you get to meet new people and friends especialy learning. the thing i hate the most is waking up early to go to school.I wonder why you dont like school ?

Evy a dit…

Tabatha your name is pretty. Guess what, I also like chocolate and I like dancing too. What type of dancing do you like? I like to dance because you move and it’s a good exercise I think.