jeudi 11 décembre 2008

School Life in France by Mathilda


In response to the comments from California, I think that your schedule at school is much different from ours. In France, we have much more time for lunch, and for breaks between classes. In California, you have 7 minutes between classes and 45 minutes for lunch...that is not very long! Your schedule is similar to mine because, me I finish at 5, but I've got a long time for breaks and lunch. However, you finish at 3 but don't have long breaks or a long lunch.
I do have time to do my homework because at school I have study hall when I can do my homework.
Bye for now!

2 commentaires:

BeatrizG a dit…

Yeah, your right and your lucky because you have a study hall. You also have time for alot of things but what rocks about our schedule we go home early then again you learn more so,yeah it is different.

Daisy Ro(: p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey Mathilda, I see that you responded to the post my friend and I worked on to give your class an idea how an ordinary student in the USA has a school day and yes are schedules are different. But I like your schedule because you get more time for lunch and you get breaks in between your classes. Thanks for responding back=). Thats cool that you have a study hall so you can get your homework done. Like my school day is shorter then yours I go home and work on it there.