mardi 3 février 2009

New Year's Resolutions!!!

My New Year's Resolutions
by Jean-David

For the first time in my life, I didn't think of a "special" resolution to make. I think to work hard is a very common resolution. I have just long standing projects.
I want to improve my golf and tennis games.
Another 'to do' thing for this year is to pass my violin exam so that I can be more relaxed for my junior year of high school.
I think that the most popular New Year's resolutions are to find a better job or to loose weight. But I think one of the most important it so find your true love.
The days are short so there is not enough time to achieve all my resolutions, only the few I gave you here.
What about yours? Do you have a lot of resolutions?
We aren't robots so I think we can only do a few from the very long list that we created!

9 commentaires:

Larissa Ilina a dit…

What resolutions students make in Russia.
Hello Jean-David,
My name is Alyona.Your resolutions sound great!I would also like to imrove my playing the piano.I think we shouldn't make many resolutions so that they could come true.

PATTy SoCaL.USA per.3 a dit…

Hello Jean-David,
Hi my name is Patty I think your resolutions are great. My new years resolutions are to improve my grades, met new people, like you to find my "True Love" if he's out there some where but I'm too young right now or so I think. I think we should do a lot of resolutions so we can see which ones we get to complete before the year is over. I hope you complete your new years resolutions.

MyVoice a dit…

Thanks for your comments. Jean David is in Spain for two weeks practicing his Spanish...when he returns he will respond to you all.
Best Regards,
Jennifer, his teacher

Desiree G. santa ana socal a dit…

Hey Jean-David

I think that it's awsome that you want to improve your golf and tennis games. Are thos your favorite sports? My New years resolution is to do better in school and get better grades. I hope your new years resolution comes true and if you try as hard as you can and give it all you got you'll do 100 percent better in your games. Good luck I hope you do great.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, I do have a lot of resolutions and its usually the same every year. My New Year's Resolutions are to work hard and get good grades in school and to finally find a girlfriend. I usually do accomplish one of my resolutions, which is working hard and getting good grades in school, but I always have difficulties to try to accomplish my other one, finding a girlfriend, because I'm shy so I don't really know what to say to a girl. Do you always accomplish all of your New Year Resolutions? How many resolutions do you usually make each year?

luis solano,per3,socal,usa a dit…

Hi david it is good how you think on your new years resolution by improving your tennis skills. Ilike soccer but my resolutions are to met other people and make new friends. are you really good at tennis?

GermanP per.2 SoCal USA a dit…

Your resolutions sound like something you remember for along time. My resolutions are to get better grades and improve in football.

Maria S.p4 Cal USA a dit…

Greatings Jean david, my name is Maria, well i think ur resolutions for the year are grate. I also have resolutions like to do better in skool, become the person i use to be, and many others that i wouldnt finish right now, well keep up ur resolutions and hope u get them all.. bye hope to hear from you..

gabyr p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hell jean David well your resolutions sound good .My resolutions for this year is to not eat a lot of junk food and to get good grades . So do you have anymore resolutions ?