mardi 31 mars 2009

Tsypa Goes To School With Tatiana

  • Tsypa is with Tatiana's class in the classroom.
  • There are a lot of students.



  • Tsypa and Tatiana play the bass.
  • Tatiana likes playing the bass.



  • The cat and Tsypa try-on the sunglasses.
  • They are cute with the sunglasses.



  • Tsypa and Tatiana are with their best friend, Mathilde, on the sofa.
  • Tsypa plays the wii with the girls.

12 commentaires:

Maria S.p4 Cal USA a dit…

Hey Tatiana, Tsypa looked very cute with those glasses. Did Tsypa liked going to school? Whell i hope you liked playing the bass. Well ill keep in touch. bye

Maria M, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hello French Freinds,
Tatiana, I like all the pictures of you and Tsypa especially where Tsypa and the cat were wearing sunglasses because I have never seen a cat with glasses until now and they both looked very nice. Tatiana, it must be hard playing the bass and playing without looking at the strings. At school I play the guitar but it's hard for me to play the guitar without looking at the strings so I usually don't play very often but I'm trying and I will nit give up. What does Tsypa think about going to school with you, and what does Tsypa do at school?

Jerry P3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hello Tsypa and Tatiana,
Nice glasses when Tsypa and the cat were wearing. My brother use to play the bass he was good at playing it. Do you like playing the bass? How long did you play the bass?

Youa C, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hey Taitiana,
Tsypa must be having lots of fun going to school with you. From the pictures I like when the cat and Tsypa are wearing glasses they look cute. So, you are playing the bass I think that is a cool instrument to play at school I haven't played it before but I think it would be great just hearing it. What did Tsypa think of meeting your classmates did he say they were awesome and fun? I think probably he liked them very much because he had a smile all the time. He probably like going to school too with you and learning alot of things.

Maria S.p4 Cal USA a dit…

Hi Tatiana, well this reminds me of when I used to play different instruments in 8th grade. I played the clarinet, the trumpet, and other instruments.

Sergio p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hello friend

Hi Tatiana I think that Tsypa is being havin alot of fun with you and friends Tsypa looks very cute with the cat wearing glasses.

Janet P. p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hello Friends,
Well how you all doing? Here we are all doing good. I like the picture of The cat and Tsypa try-on the sunglasses. They look so cute with the sunglasses. Tsypa also looks cute with Tatiana play the bass. Where did you look the picture of Tsypa and the cat. This reminds me of me when I took a picyure of my taddy bear on the store.

Larissa Ilina a dit…

Hello Friends,
Our names are Olga and Ann.
You have a good time with Tsypa. He is really funny with his glasses. We also have some toys. One of them visited England last year. His name is Jimmy Bear.He had many adventures in England. Now he lives in our school.We'll tell you about it on our blog.
In our class there is also a girl by the name Tatiana. We call her Tanya.

Jessica L, p4, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hello Tatiana,
Did Tsypa have fun with your friends? It looks like Tsypa likes to listen to you play the Bass. Is it hard to play the bass? How long did it take you to learn to play the Bass? AWW Tsypa looks so adorable with the sunglasses. Mathilde looks like she was enjoying hanging around with Tsypa. Was Tsypa good at playing wii?

PATTy SoCaL.USA per.3 a dit…

Hi Tatiana,
It looks like Tsypa had fun. did she have fun in your class. You know how to play the bass? That is really cool I was learning but i didn't get it hurt too. Well bye..

Reyna p3 SoCAL USA a dit…

Hey Tatiana,
I like the pictures you and Tsypa took. IT look like you guys had a lot of fun. Is nice that you know how to play the bass, is it hard to learnd how to play it?? Tsypa looks nice with the glasses next to the cat. =)

Dari p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hello Tatiana and Typsa sounds like you guys had alot of fun.By the way typsa look outrageously awesome with the glasses.Is it hard playing the Bass becuase it sure looks like it.That looks pretty nice when you were playing th Wii with your friend. Have fun with Typsa and tell your school I said Hi.


P.S. I've played the Wii before