samedi 1 novembre 2008

Teacher - Jennifer MEURET


Hello, I am Jennifer, the founder of MyVoice. I created this school because I saw a real need for French children and adults to learn English. Not just the English you learn in school, but the English that you use in everyday circumstances, the English that you use when you travel, and the English that you use when you meet people from other countries and learn about their culture and customs. It is for this reason that I created a blog for MyVoice. My hope is that the students will use this blog to learn about other people around the world, and that they will do this in English.

24 commentaires:

Ms. Pederson a dit…

Jennifer, I'm very excited about your site, and my students will be, too. We will look forward to learning more about your students and the French culture. bon à plus tard

Maria M, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hello and welcome to our Global Learning Blog, friends from French. I hope you have a great time hearing about our different cultures and sharing different experiences that each of us have. I wonder how French school looks like and what different kinds of places are there? It's going to be very interesting knowing about the different cultures,schools and neighborhoods of French people.

Larissa Ilina a dit…

Jennifer,
That's great! My students will be glad to continue communication with your school. Vlad and Tanya are the most enthusiastic ones about working with your students as they are interested in real communication in English. Now they are making a presentation about France and after short Autumn holidays will contact you.

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Anonyme a dit…

Hello and welcome to our Global Learning Blog, my friends from French. Hope to heard from you guys soon. I wounder what you guy do for fun. What kinds of sports do you guys have on French.

PATTy SoCaL.USA per.3 a dit…

HELLO!!!
WELCOME TO OUR BLOG IM LOOKING FORDWARD TO LEARNING ABOUT YOUR CULTURE...

Cynthia G. p.2 SoCal,USA a dit…

Welcome to our Global Learning Blog friends from France,I hope you enjoy our blog. I hope you guys like reading about our culture and how we live. i wonder what kind of things you do in your culure and if it's different from ours? I know im going to have fun reading about your culture and seeing your pictures!!!

Nadia p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hello and welcome to our Global Learning Blog, friends from France. I hope you have a good time learning about our culture. We are looking forward about learning about yours. I wonder wat kind of things you do over there and what type of music do you listen to?

Ivan p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hello and welcome to our Global Learning Blog, friends from France. I hope that you have a good time learning frome our cultures just like I will learning about yours. One of my questions is if you celebrate thanksgiving and chrismas because many don't celebrate those holidays and I just wanted to know.

Janet P. p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hello and welcome to our Global Learning Blog. I hope you guy are also interesting on getting to meet neww people from all over the world, because I am. Hope to heard from you guys soon!

Reyna p3 SoCAL USA a dit…

Hello and walcome to our Global Learning Blog, friends from French. I hope that you have a great time learning from our culture like I happy to get and know more things from your culture. Since we are from different culture, I wonder what kind of music you listen to? I thing is very interesting learning from are culture and hope we can hear from you guys soon.

Evelyn R, p2, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hello welcome to our Global Learning Blog.Im looking foward on learning more about your culture im learning FRENCH.Hopefully we get to know eachother more.

Jesus A a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Jesus A a dit…

Hello welcome to our blog. Your culture seems really difrent from our's. I really would like to learn about yor culture and I am sure you would like to know about our's.

Evy a dit…

Hello and welcome to our Global Learning Blog, my friends from French. My friends, I hope you teach me some French since I like learning new languages.

gabyr p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hey welcome to our global blog.Hope u guys like it.I wonder what you guys eat.

Nik a dit…

Thats great of you to do that Mrs.Meuret,I think its cool to learn about different cultures and languages so keep up the good work with your program!Im German by the way!

luis solano,per3,socal,usa a dit…

Welcome to our global learning blog.Ihope you have a good time talking with us in the blog sharing things about each other

Dari p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hello welcome to our Global Learning Blog.Im looking forward to learn from your cultures and your great experiences.Im wondering what kind of food do u eat??? are u looking forward to eat american food because i would love to eat from your french quisine.

giovanna p3 SoCal USA a dit…

Hello welcome to our global learning blog I am so excited to learn about other countries and culture and hope we all have great fun knowing about different cultures

MyVoice a dit…

Wow...I am so Thrilled to see all these messages from you all! I am sure my students will be also! There will be pictures of them, etc ASAP. Thanks for your blog also! We are really enjoying it!

Anonyme a dit…

Hello and welcome to our Global Learning Blog. I hope to hear from you soon. I would really want to learn more about your culture.

Larysa St. a dit…

Hello,
I am Larysa Stepanenko from Group2. What a nice blog you've got! Have a look at ours on http://christmas38exchange.blogspot.com
and get to know about us and Ukrainian Christmas.
Sincerely,
Larysa and the team.

Maria S.p4 Cal USA a dit…

Hey there just wanted to say hi and welcome, i was reading about your students and i think they are all interesting well i wanted to know more about your place. Hey i have a question how old is da younges kid and what is the oldes? Well in our school we only have kids that are 14-15 sometimes there are olders but usually from that age, it was nice meeting every one and i wanted to say hi to every one in your class. Bye.