samedi 1 novembre 2008

Christmas Card Exchange


This year we are participating in the iEARN Christmas Card Exchange...we will be making cards and sending them, along with other information about France and how we celebrate Christmas, to our partner schools in the USA, Russia, Taiwan, Belarus, and Turkey.

5 commentaires:

Jesus A a dit…

Hi its your friend from the US your chritmas cards are really pretty, can't wait till you see our's.

Antelmo p4 SoCal USA a dit…

Hi my name is Antelmo from the California.Your christmas cards are really awesome.

MyVoice a dit…

Thanks!!! I am sure yours will be great too!

Daisy Ro(: p4 SoCal USA a dit…

HELLO =)
Kool your working on the Christmas cards, are class is working them too.

Maria M, p3, SoCal, USA a dit…

Hi my friends from france your chirstmas cards are about to be finished and I can't wait until you get the chirstmas cards. I hope you like my chirstmas cards that I made for you my friends.