mardi 5 mai 2009

Letter to President Obama from Jean-David

May 5, 2009

Dear President Obama,

My name is Jean-David and I am 15 years old. I am a French high school student and I live close to Paris. I learn English at a private language school called MyVoice. The address is MyVoice 49, rue du Viaduc 91800 Brunoy, France.

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on becoming the new President of the United States. What an amazing accomplishment, one that people all over the world are happy and hopeful about.

At school I am learning about the situation of the world’s water supplies in Geography, and I read in my school books that it is going to be difficult, for all of us, to have enough water in fifty years. I hope you will warn and educate people to stop using so much water and to start paying more attention to water leaks, water pollution, and the miss-use of water. I believe that if you talk to people about this very important issue, everyone all over the world will listen and hopefully change their behaviors regarding water.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I wish you luck in all the challenges ahead.

Best Regards,
Jean-David Berthelot

P.S. Our teacher told us that every letter sent to The President is read and answered. With that said, we wait your response with anticipation.

Aucun commentaire: